Friday, June 29, 2012

It's been awhile

I've been meaning to start blogging again for the longest time, but I keep saying to myself, "I'll just do it tomorrow."  Well, after what has seemed like a million tomorrows later, there are still more tomorrows, but now is as good a time as any to stop procrastinating already.

I have been knitting, just not blogging about it so much.  I have plenty to share with you, but before I do, I need to share a bit of sadness that our family has experienced.  We put our sweet 15-year-old beagle to sleep two weeks ago.  She was having trouble walking, and she had to work hard to get up and move around. She was so good to try to get outside if she needed to go even though she was in pain.  It was really difficult to let her go, but it happened at the house in the most peaceful way it could possibly happen.  Here's a photo of her with my younger dog a few hours before she died.

R.I.P. Emma

I'll be back soon with more, I promise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment