Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Betsy!

As promised, I'm back this Wednesday with my current project on the needles (or at least the project I'm actively working on.). It's another Betsy! I realize that I haven't showed you the finished version of the Betsy that I was knitting last week, and a photo of that is coming soon.  My daughter loved the way that mine turned out, and she asked me to knit her one. A cute hat out of bulky weight yarn? Sure! This hat is being knit out of Malabrigo Rios in the Bobby Blue colorway, and I'm holding the yarn double as I knit along. So far, the fabric of the hat is knitting up so cushy and warm. I hope she loves it!

I apologize for the nighttime photo. The lighting isn't great, but you can check out my progress.


I'll be back with photos of the finished hats soon!
If you had a snow day like we did today, hope you are warm and knitting something fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment